How to curb juvenile delinquency:
- Take time with your children
- Set your children a good example.
- Give your children ideals for living.
- Have a lot of activities planned.
- Discipline your children.
- Teach them about God.
– Billy Graham
A child is not likely to find a father in god unless he finds something of God in his father. – Glen Wheeler
Too much love never spoils children. Children become spoiled when we substitute “presents” for “presence”. – Dr. Anthony P. Witham
It may be hard on some fathers not to have a son, but it is much harder on a boy to not have a father. – Sara Gilbert
Fathers are what give daughters away to other men who aren’t nearly good enough… so they can have grandchildren that are smarter than anybody’s. – Paul Harvey